Lagu Terbaru Sule OVJ Smile you Dont Cry

Sunday, July 1, 20120 comments

Lagu Terbaru Sule OVJ Smile you Dont Cry dinyanyikan dengan andre saat acara OVJ Trans7. lagu terbaru sule ini dibalut dengan bahasa inggris yang menarik, saya disini ingin membagi lirik lagu Smile you Dont Cry.
Entertainment, Berita Terbaru, Lagu Baru, Sule OVJ


Berikut ini lirik lagu Smile you Dont Cry yang di nyanyikan oleh andre dan sule:

You want to say goodbye
I want to holiday
I give you food capcay
After don't cry

Try to look at the sky
Nothing to puyunghay
I want to you cingcay
Don't finish i ngacay

I want you and me always together
Always together i want you and me
You dont running, me and the cry

For you, i and the sky
Nothing the wind of change, because i love you so
oh my love oh my darling
i never stop loving you baby because i love you
smile you don't cry huuu smile you don't cry
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Berbagi Informasi Terbaru - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger